With the participation and support of our members, CWAG has become a respected and effective advocate for sustainable water resources in our area. Our activities include:
- We listen to the public.
- We answer your questions.
- We present monthly public programs on local water topics.
- We present programs to community groups through our Speakers Bureau.
- We attend and monitor public meetings: Prescott City Council, Board of Supervisors, Prescott AMA, etc.
- We monitor state legislation and meet with elected representatives.
We are often asked “How can I get involved?”
Our first and foremost response is “Join CWAG,” and that can be done easily by clicking on “Join - Renew - Donate” in the blue box on the left. However, you can do more!
Here are some suggestions:
- Sign up to receive our weekly calendar of water events and/or News & Views e-newsletters. You can sign up by clicking on “Info by Email” at the bottom of the blue box on the left. You don't need to be a paid member to receive the emails.
- Attend our meetings on the second Saturday of each month, and if you are a member, participate in our January strategic planning session.
- Invite a CWAG speaker to address your group.
- Attend the public meetings listed in our calendar of events, learn more about the issues, speak up when you feel ready.
- Share your interest in water sustainability with anyone who will listen! Lead by example.
- Stay informed and vote.
Use the menu choices to the left to ask questions, give us feedback, send us a message, volunteer, join, or just subscribe to our weekly calendar and/or e-newsletter.
If you have further questions, comments, suggestions, click on “Contact” in the menu at the top of this page for the many ways you can get in touch with us. Thanks so much for your interest!